Rock Craft Pants-Short (Men's)
Product Number: 32071
You can float up Astroman's Enduro Corner with finesse and style, but when it comes to the Harding Slot, it's best just to grovel. Whether you're moving like a rock star or are in full body limbo, the men's Patagonia Rock Craft Pants will keep up the pace, with their tough, stretchy fabric blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex. They have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed afternoon thunderstorms and life-of-the-garment 40-UPF sun protection. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch let you move your legs freely; offset belt loops and a low-profile front snap add harness compatibility. The five-pocket design includes two pockets in front, two in back and one on the thigh. Inseam is 30".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Belt loops; zip fly with metal snap closure
- Pockets: two front; two rear with envelope closures; right thigh patch zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- Inseams: short, 30"; regular, 32"; long, 34"
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Weight: 289 g (10.2 oz)
Material: Nylon, spandex, DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 58250
Review ProductId: 28547
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Patagonia Rock Craft Pants (Men's):
Fantastic pants for hiking and climbing. Breathes great, DWR is in full effect, and I like the back pockets. I've read other reviews saying that these are slimmer than the old rock guide pants, and I'd agree with this, but I prefer this cut substantially; my legs don't feel like they're swimming in the pants, there's fantastic stretch for highstepping when climbing, and they still fit great over hiking boots. As for durability, they're still new, but after several climbing sessions and busting through some bush, I got a feeling they're gonna be just fine for a long long time. One item, the waist button is a snap closure, which sometimes pops open when I climb. You might want to plan on a belt for these.