Rock Craft Pants (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 28547
We make our Rock Craft Pants for routes like Yosemite's Rostrum, which require the full spectrum of climbing techniques, from sweeping hand cracks and splitter fingers to raspy offwidths. Whether you're moving like a rock star or are in full-body limbo, they'll keep up the pace with their tough, stretchy fabric blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex. They have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed afternoon thunderstorms and life-of-the-garment 40-UPF sun protection. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch let you move your legs freely; offset belt loops and a low-profile front snap add harness compatibility. The 5-pocket design includes two in front, two envelope-closure pockets in back and one zippered patch pocket on the right thigh. Inseam is 32".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Zip fly with metal snap closure; belt loops
- Pockets: two front; two rear with envelope closures; right thigh patch zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- Inseams: short, 30˝; regular, 32˝; long, 34˝
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Weight: 10.4 (oz.)
Material: 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR finish
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 58256
Review ProductId: 28547
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Patagonia Rock Craft Pants (Men's):
Fantastic pants for hiking and climbing. Breathes great, DWR is in full effect, and I like the back pockets. I've read other reviews saying that these are slimmer than the old rock guide pants, and I'd agree with this, but I prefer this cut substantially; my legs don't feel like they're swimming in the pants, there's fantastic stretch for highstepping when climbing, and they still fit great over hiking boots. As for durability, they're still new, but after several climbing sessions and busting through some bush, I got a feeling they're gonna be just fine for a long long time. One item, the waist button is a snap closure, which sometimes pops open when I climb. You might want to plan on a belt for these.