Riverwalker - Felt (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26886
The Riverwalker (Felt) wading shoes by Patagonia are extremely light and flexible while providing stability, durability and foot protection; made of all-recycled polyester mesh and synthetic leather upper, nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue, polypropylene insole board and full-length molded EVA midsole.
High water. Slick bedrock. Algae-coated boulder gardens. Patagonia's Riverwalkers built their reputation in the most demanding wading conditions, with great flexibility and fast drying times. Notched, sculpted flex zones allow for natural foot movement; padded insole and ankle support provide crucial cushioning. But don't let the comfort fool you: These are lightweight, tough boots for serious wading. Details: synthetic leather and high-filtration polyester mesh (100% recycled) uppers for quick drainage; protected lacing with speed lace hooks; Rockstopper insole/shank and compression-molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank provide stability and protect against stone-bruising; highly abrasion-resistant toe bumper with stout, reinforced toe box and heel counter provide extra durability. Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt sole. All outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps. Sized to accommodate neoprene foot waders.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; high-filtration mesh drains quickly, keeping out sand and silt
- Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt sole; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provide rigidity, support and foot protection; padded insole provides arch support
- Notched, sculpted flex zones; highly abrasion-resistant toe bumper with stout, reinforced toebox and heel-counter, wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader
- Padded ankle support; covered, protected lacing loops with speed lace hooks at the top
- Made in Thailand.
Weight: 1108 g (2 lbs 7.1 oz)
Material: High-filtration all-recycled polyester mesh and synthetic leather upper with nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length molded EVA midsole
Vendor ProductId: 79222
Review ProductId: 12332
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Design
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
Comments about Riverwalker - Felt:
I was pleasantly surprised by the durability of these boots. They are much lighter than the previous pair I have used, but do not sacrifice any rigidity in the sole design, or overall stability. The felt worked well on all shapes of river rock/boulders, and moving from a grassy bed to rock was an easy transition. Overall I am most pleased with the versatility of the boot. I can definitely see myself using these in the summertime months when only shorts, neoprene booties, and felt soles are needed.