River Salt Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 28647
Chasing Cape Lookout albacore deep into November requires industrial-strength protection from the elements. Patagonia's new River Salt Jacket stands up to salt spray, hard use and serious Nor'easters. Made from our extra-tough 4-layer, 5.4-oz H2No wader fabric with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing shell on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precip. Three large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips and won't snag flying line on the shoot. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our longest fishing jacket, with a hem two-inches lower than the SST's.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 100% polyester microfiber H2No Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 660 g (23.3 oz)
Material: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% plain weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Vendor ProductId: 81890
Review ProductId: 28647