Product Number: 32252
After too many slips, slides and near-falls while fishing the Skeena’s famously slick, cobbled runs, we came home determined to find a better traction solution. Drawing on his mountaineering experience, Yvon Chouinard disappeared into the Tin Shed and went to work. The result? Our new River Crampons, the highest-traction wading device ever built. The secret is in the widely spaced aluminum-bar treads, which are hard enough to cut through algae and slime, yet soft enough to grip the rock itself. The bars are mounted to a fully adjustable stainless steel frame and held in place with an easy-on, easy-off adjustable harness system. The River Crampon fits over any wading boot and comes in two sizes: S/M for size 6 through 10 boots, and L/XL for 10 through 14. Simple, easily cleaned design and fast-drying materials help stop invasive species transport. U.S. Patent Pending.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Hard biting aluminum bars perform outstandingly well in virtually all challenging wading conditions
- Adjustable length adapts to any wading boot without tools
- Durable materials won't corrode in either fresh or salt water fishing applications
- Adjustable harness system allows the crampon to be removed easily for extended hiking
- Crampons won’t damage boat interiors as long as you’re careful; much better than cleats
- U.S. Patent Pending
- Hardened stainless steel frame with riveted aluminum bars. Fiberglass impregnated neoprene with harness system that won¿t corrode in salt water
Weight: 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
Material: Stainless steel, riveted aluminum bars
Vendor ProductId: 79195
Review ProductId: 32252