Rio Gallegos Waders - Regular
Product Number: 32098
The Rio Gallegos Waders by Patagonia are versatile, durable waders feature Patagonia's exclusive new suspension system, new wool-lined neoprene booties and exterior seam reinforcements at critical wear points; features a 50-denier twill-woven polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary, waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The Rio Gallegos Waders are the toughest, most puncture-resistant waterproof/breathable wader on the planet. They combine the finest level of durability while offering a new level of comfort and convenience. In other words, the ultimate wader. We started by strategically placing varying weights of Patagonia's proprietary waterproof/breathable polyester microfiber fabric package with H2No Hydrostorm barrier according to specific breathability or toughness needs. The result? Max durability and flexibility without resorting to excessive, heavy, sweat-trapping layers. Patagonia's revolutionary, re-engineered merino wool grid-lined neoprene booties wick perspiration and create guilt-inducing levels of foot comfort. The 3mm neoprene maintains the warmth of 5 mm neoprene but with better breathability. Patagonia's new and innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height and - this is critical - quick relief without having to remove your jacket or fight sticky zippers. Upper exterior glued-in, water-repellent zip at chest provides ample storage for quick access to tippets, nippers and lip balm. An interior, clear-welded TPU pocket provides waterproof security to cell phone, camera and keys. More features: sculpted upper for reduced drag in heavy currents, anatomically curved knees (patent pending) , built-in fabric gravel guards with abrasion-resistant scuff zones and high-filtration mesh drain strip, a quick-release Duraflex Stealth-V buckle for an adjustable fit and, to avoid line catch, concealed, stainless steel, locking boot hooks. Exterior reinforcement tape on interior leg and crotch provides unsurpassed abrasion resistance where it's needed most. Field repair kit included.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No? Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge? DWR (durable water repellent) finish is highly durable and puncture resistant without excessive multiple layers or added weight; exterior seam reinforcements on inseam of legs for superior abrasion resistance
- Waist-mounted EZ Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height, and provides quick relief without having to remove jacket or fight hard-to-operate zippers; TPU slide and lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist-high comfort; full elastic back
- Inside welded TPU waterproof pocket provides waterproof protection to camera, cell phone, etc.; chest pocket with water-resistant zipper allows quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex? Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and an easy-to-adjust fit
- Anatomically curved knees
- Built-in, heavyweight reinforcement fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistant scuff zones and high filtration drain strip; 1?" gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; concealed stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure cuff to boot and avoid line catch
- Custom fit for left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; 3mm neoprene booties are lined with our patent pending merino wool grid, which provides the same warmth and better breathability than 5mm neoprene; laser cut Hypalon? utility keeper for easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; removable neoprene knee pads; field repair kit included
- Made in China.
Weight: 1227 g (43.3 oz)
Material: Upper: 3-layer, 5.2-oz 50-denier twill-woven polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fit: Relaxed fit
Vendor ProductId: 82225
Review ProductId: 24320