Rio Gallegos Waders - Regular (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 32098
The Rio Gallegos Waders by Patagonia are versatile, durable waders feature Patagonia's exclusive new suspension system, new wool-lined neoprene booties and exterior seam reinforcements at critical wear points; features a 50-denier twill-woven polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary, waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The Rio Gallegos Waders are the toughest, most puncture-resistant waterproof/breathable wader on the planet. They combine the finest level of durability while offering a new level of comfort and convenience. In other words, the ultimate wader. We started by strategically placing varying weights of Patagonia's proprietary waterproof/breathable polyester microfiber fabric package with H2No Hydrostorm barrier according to specific breathability or toughness needs. The result? Max durability and flexibility without resorting to excessive, heavy, sweat-trapping layers. Patagonia's revolutionary, re-engineered merino wool grid-lined neoprene booties wick perspiration and create guilt-inducing levels of foot comfort. The 3mm neoprene maintains the warmth of 5 mm neoprene but with better breathability. Patagonia's new and innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height and - this is critical - quick relief without having to remove your jacket or fight sticky zippers. Upper exterior glued-in, water-repellent zip at chest provides ample storage for quick access to tippets, nippers and lip balm. An interior, clear-welded TPU pocket provides waterproof security to cell phone, camera and keys. More features: sculpted upper for reduced drag in heavy currents, anatomically curved knees (patent pending) , built-in fabric gravel guards with abrasion-resistant scuff zones and high-filtration mesh drain strip, a quick-release Duraflex Stealth-V buckle for an adjustable fit and, to avoid line catch, concealed, stainless steel, locking boot hooks. Exterior reinforcement tape on interior leg and crotch provides unsurpassed abrasion resistance where it's needed most. Field repair kit included.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight; exterior reinforcements on inseams resist abrasion
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist high comfort
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps valuables dry and secure; chest handwarmer pockets with waterresistant zippers allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant; Stretch Wading Belt with a quick release DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle for smooth on/off and easy-to-adjust fit
- Anatomically curved knees; removable neoprene knee pads; anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; 3mm neoprene booties are lined with patent-pending merino wool grid, providing the same warmth and better breathability than 5mm neoprene
- Laser-cut Hypalon utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; field repair kit included
- H2No Performance Standard shell: Upper: 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 9.1-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density, double-weave taffeta. All with waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 1227 g (43.3 oz)
Material: Upper: 3-layer, 5.2-oz 50-denier twill-woven polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fit: Relaxed fit
Vendor ProductId: 82225
Review ProductId: 24320