Rio Azul Waders-Regular (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 28652
The Patagonia Rio Azul Waders - Regular is When you're carrying everything you need for a week of hard fishing on your back-or in checked airline baggage-every inch and ounce counts. Our new Rio Azul Waders are built for extreme lightweight performance and max packability. The tough 4-layer, 5-oz polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable H2No™ HydroStorm barrier and Deluge™ DWR (durable water repellent) finish rolls up tight for travel and keeps you dry when you fish. Fully adjustable suspenders and anatomically designed left and right neoprene booties ensure comfortable fit for long days in the water. A waterproof interior pocket protects phone or car-alarm remote from the inevitable that-tailout-was-deeper-than-I-thought swimming sessions. Stretch Wading Belt with DuraFlex™ Stealth-V buckle protects you from the same. Front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. Field repair kit included.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard polyester plain-weave shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully-taped seams
- Adjustable suspenders
- Interior waterproof zippered pocket
- Laser-cut Hypalon utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Anatomically designed left and right neoprene fitted booties
- Field repair kit included
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 997 g (35.2 oz)
Material: Main Body: 4-layer, 5-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No HydroStorm barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 82185
Review ProductId: 28652