Rio Azul Waders-Long (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 28653
When you’re carrying everything you need for a week of hard fishing on your back – or in checked airline baggage – every inch and ounce counts. Our Rio Azul Waders are built for extreme lightweight performance and max packability. The tough, H2No Performance Standard, 4-layer, 5.4-oz polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish rolls up tight for travel and keeps you dry when you fish. Fully adjustable suspenders and anatomically designed left and right neoprene booties ensure comfortable fit for long days in the water. A waterproof interior pocket protects phone or car-alarm remote from the inevitable that-tailout-was-deeper-than-I-thought swimming sessions. Stretch Wading Belt with DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle protects you from the same. Front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. Field repair kit included.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard polyester plain-weave shell, with a waterproof/ breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully-taped seams
- Adjustable suspenders
- Interior waterproof zippered pocket
- Laser-cut Hypalon utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Anatomically designed left and right neoprene fitted booties
- Field repair kit included
Weight: 998 g (35.2 oz)
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Season: F14 S15 F15
Vendor ProductId: 82190
Review ProductId: 28653