Rio Azul Waders-King (Men's)
Product Number: 28654
When you're carrying everything you need for a week of hard fishing on your back-or in checked airline baggage-every inch and ounce counts. Patagonia's new Rio Azul Waders (King) are built for extreme lightweight performance and max packability. The tough 4-layer, 5-oz polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable H2No HydroStorm barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish rolls up tight for travel and keeps you dry when you fish. Fully adjustable suspenders and anatomically designed left and right neoprene booties ensure comfortable fit for long days in the water. A waterproof interior pocket protects phone or car-alarm remote from the inevitable that-tailout-was-deeper-than-I-thought swimming sessions. Stretch Wading Belt with DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle protects you from the same. Front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. Field repair kit included.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard polyester plain-weave fabric has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully taped seams
- Adjustable suspenders
- Anatomically designed left and right neoprene fitted booties
- Laser cut 100% nylon utility keeper for easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Interior waterproof pocket
- Field repair kit included
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 997 g (35.2 oz)
Material: Main Body: 4-layer, 5-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No HydroStorm barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Vendor ProductId: 82195
Review ProductId: 28654