Reversible Flannel Jacket (Men's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 22203
The Men's Reversible Flannel Jacket by Patagonia is a modern shirt-jacket made of polyester woven into subtle yarn-dyed plaids - it's lined, reversible and insulated with Thermogreen polyester, with a Deluge DWR finish.
It's a jacket, a shirt and - after a week or so on the road - reversible. The 100% polyester yarn-dyed flannel face helps block out cold wind; the fabric reverses to a 100% recycled polyester plain weave in solid colors, and has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and spills. A lightweight, compressible layer of 60-g Thermogreen insulation between the two fabrics adds extra warmth. Finer points include two handwarmer pockets, two chest pockets (plus one on the solid side) and adjustable cuffs.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft yet durable brushed polyester yarn-dyed plaid flannel, reverses to supple polyester plain weave with a Deluge DWR finish
- Full-zip shirt-jacket insulated with 60-g Thermogreen recycled polyester
- Pockets: Two on-seam handwarmers; two flapped single-button chest pockets on plaid side; one snapdown left-chest patch pocket on solid side
- Adjustable double-button cuffs
- Hip length
Material: Deluge DWR finish
Fit: Hip length, Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 27055
Review ProductId: 22203