Retro-X Vest (Kid's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 22584
The Kid's Retro-X Vest by Patagonia is made of durable and warm polyester (78% recycled) quarter-inch-pile fleece, can be layered underneath a shell jacket.
When the acorns drop and the kids head out to collect, this vest is a good call. Not only is it warm, durable and windproof it won't hinder the throwing motion once the chucking commences. The fluffy quarter-inch pile, made of durable polyester (78% recycled) fleece, is backed by a polyester mesh laminate that shuts out wind, creates warmth and wicks moisture. Contrast Supplex nylon reinforces the fleece-lined collar, front-zip binding and double-layer patch handwarmer pockets.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- ¼"-pile exterior is soft and the nylon lining interior provides wind protection
- Stand-up collar with roll-out fleece lining adds neck warmth and prevents chin chafe; Y-Joint™ sleeves
- Vertical, zippered Supplex® nylon chest pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets lined with moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh; reflective zipper pulls on pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
Weight: (5.5 oz) 156 g
Material: Fleece and nylon lining
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 65617
Review ProductId: 22584
Which Patagonia fleece jacket is the best fleece jacket for you?
"This fall, I’ve already had three friends send me an email or text with the same question: “Which is the best fleece jacket?” It can be a difficult question to answer, because there are so many fleece jackets available, and because the best fleece jacket for you will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it..." Click here to read the rest of this article on Rock/Creek's blog!