Retro-X Cardigan (Women's)
Product Number: 30215
When elk whistle and golden aspens rustle, it’s time to reach for the reliable comfort of the windproof women's Patagonia Retro-X Cardigan. Made from plush, ½"" recycled polyester pile, the fleece jacket has a nylon lining that completely shuts out wind. Body side panels and a three-panel hood provide a great fit. Full-length zip with internal wind flap keeps out chilly gusts. Contrast Supplex® nylon binding around hood, center-front zipper, cuffs and hem. Zippered handwarmer pockets. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Recycled polyester ½˝-pile exterior is soft and has a nylon lining that provides windproof protection
- Side panels on body and a 3-panel hood for a great fit
- Full-length zip with internal wind flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Supplex nylon binding around hood, at center-front zipper, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 11-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (solids: 75% recycled; prints: 70% recycled) 1/2¿-pile fleece. Lining: 2-oz 100% nylon. Trim: 100% Supplex nylon
Weight: (17.7 oz) 502 g
Material: ½˝-pile polyester fleece
Fit: Hip length, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 23065
Review ProductId: 30215
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Great quality, actually keeps you warm even though its so light weight
- Was this a gift?:
- Could Be A Tad Warmer
I love wearing this coat around town, love the hood and color combinations. I get compliments on it all the time. The one thing I wish it had was little more windproof material as if you don't have a long-sleeve on underneath you will fill the breeze. That said, wth a long-sleeve underneath, you will stay warm. The coat would be great to layer undermeath, just know that it is not completely waterproof if you're looking to do some things in inclement weather.
- Great Look
- Zipper pockets
This jacket is my go to jacket. The first time I wore it I was outside in a cold drizzle with wind. The jacket kept me cozy warm and comfortable for the 2+ hours I was outside. I have other fleece jacket, but the lining in this jacket help cut the wind. Love it!!