Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover (Kid's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26867
The Kid's Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover by Patagonia is a technical fleece pullover for kids with a kangaroo-style pouch pocket.
The Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover is the right tool for the job. Built of high-pile, tough-wearing 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece, it retains heat, wicks moisture and dries fast but does so in a slim and compressible silhouette that packs small and layers well. With a neck-warming stand-up collar; front placket with a snap closure; and a kangaroo handwarmer pocket. Hand-me-down ID label inside.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- High-pile has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar; front placket with a hidden snap closure is reinforced with Supplex¿ nylon
- Kangaroo handwarmer pocket; chest pocket secures with a Supplex nylon snap flap
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
Weight: 357 g (12.6 oz)
Material: 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 65575
Review ProductId: 26867
Which Patagonia fleece jacket is the best fleece jacket for you?
"This fall, I’ve already had three friends send me an email or text with the same question: “Which is the best fleece jacket?” It can be a difficult question to answer, because there are so many fleece jackets available, and because the best fleece jacket for you will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it..." Click here to read the rest of this article on Rock/Creek's blog!