Re-Tool Hoody (Women's)
Product Number: 30271
On frost-blanketed mornings, the wait for the sun to peek over Sheep Mountain can seem eternal. The women's Patagonia Re-Tool Hoody’s deep pile (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers for added warmth, plus a hood for additional heat retention. The jacket’s hidden 4-snap closure on the front placket and its envelope-construction chest pocket are both reinforced with Supplex® nylon for durability. Feminine yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping. Kangaroo handwarmer pocket warms chilly fingers. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Hood for extra warmth
- Hidden 4-snap closure on front placket is reinforced with Supplex nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping; brushed micro polyester fleece trim around hood opening, sleeve cuffs and hem
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- 9-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
Weight: (7.1 oz) 485 g
Material: Polartec Thermal Pro (51% recycled)
Fit: Hip length, Slim fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Polartec]
Vendor ProductId: 25436
Review ProductId: 30271
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket is perfect! It is true to size (I am petite, 5'1'' and ordered an XS) and warm enough without being too thick. I can't wait for winter! I can wear it out hiking or just around the city, it's great for either.
- Was this a gift?: