Rain Shadow Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 24240
The men's Rain Shadow Pants by Patagonia are full-coverage, lightweight rainwear with exceptional moisture management, Rain Shadow Pants is built with 2.5-layer nylon with an H2No barrier for high-output pursuits in wet conditions.
Light enough to be an afterthought until the downpour, Patagonia's Rain Shadow Pants provide fully seam-sealed waterproof/breathable protection. They're made from packable, lightweight and tear-resistant 2.5-layer 100% nylon with an H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. On the inside, a raised pattern diffuses and channels moisture away from the skin, aids in hassle-free layering, and enhances long-term durability. Features include a buttoned, partially elasticized separating waistband with a zip-fly; articulated knees; and fully separating side zips with snap closures at the ankle and waist. Gripper elastic cuffs.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 25-layer tear-resistant nylon shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Highly engineered interior surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
- Clean-finished separating waistband is partially elasticized and has a zip fly
- Fully separating side-zips are watertight, coated and treated with a Deluge DWR finish; snap closures at ankle and waist
- Articulated knees
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: (10.9 oz) 309 g
Material: 2.5L H2No� Performance Standard
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 84493
Review ProductId: 24240