Product Number: 22237
The Rabble Beanie by Patagonia a superwarm, fully lined hat and has a bit of built-in attitude.
A lightweight beanie to pair with the high-energy output of halfpipes, big drops and maximum vertical, the Rabble is knit from soft, stretchy chlorine-free merino wool for warmth without bulk. The headband has an internal lining of polyester fleece that wicks moisture and feels plush against the skin. A soft, subtle brim shields eyes from driving snow and mach-inspired speeds. The low-profile fit slides under a helmet; a drop-tail design keeps your neck out of snow's way.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of soft merino wool to keep your head warm
- Headband is lined with soft, plush fleece for greater comfort against the skin
- A bit of a brim to shield eyes from falling snow
- Naturally stretchy knit makes for all-day comfort
Material: 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% nylon. Lining: 5.2-oz 100% polyester fleece
Vendor ProductId: 28926
Review ProductId: 22237