R4 Wool Lined Split-Toe Booties (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37308
There are river mouth spots in British Columbia that can give you the wave of your life, but feet dangling in frigid snowmelt demand serious warmth. With durable 5mm wetsuit neoprene laminated to a merino wool liner, the R4 Wool Lined Split Toe Booties keep your toes snug when the waves are firing. The asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to the foot for a sure and comfortable fit, the split toe is externally wrapped for warmth and durability, and the Z-Strap closure locks the foot in place. Seams are externally sealed to eliminate leaks. Rubber wrap on outside and arch protects the feet, and fine-grip rubber soles give you a firm connection to your board. Tab on cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on and off.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 3mm and 5mm neoprene laminated to a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
- Soft merino wool stays warm when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
- Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug, comfortable fit
- Split-toe is externally wrapped for added warmth and durability; rubber wrap reinforcement on outside and on arch protect feet from rocks
- PU-laminated tab on bootie cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on/off; Z-Strap closure design locks foot in place for extra support
- 3mm bootie cuff reduces bulk and hydraulic lift around ankle; fine-grip rubber soles for traction and board dexterity
- All seams internally taped to prevent leakage
- 3mm and 5mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester jersey
Material: Neoprene, merino wool,recycled polyester
Vendor ProductId: 89560
Review ProductId: 37308