R3 Hi-Loft Jacket (Men's) Closeout (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37209
The Men's R3 Hi-Loft Jacket is Patagonia's warmest layering piece made of Regulator fleece, engineered for maximum thermal value and minimal weight when layered under a shell.
Top-level technical insulation with maximum thermal value, minimal weight - and a helping of warm fuzzy. The R3 Hi-Loft Jacket is Patagonia's warmest layering piece. Compressible and resilient, it's perfect as a toasty midlayer, or on its own in chilly, dry weather. Made of high-loft Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fabric, the plush R3 wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms and down the sides allow for a clean fit, full mobility and enhanced durability. Soft microfleece lines the collar, cuffs and hem; two handwarmers and a zippered chest pocket keep stash secure; a drawcord hem traps heat.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Extremely warm and superlight high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, stretch-woven chest pocket for quick access
- Drawcord hem traps warmth and reduces heat loss
Weight: (16.7 oz) 473 g
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [PolartecRegulator, bluesign approved]
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 25700
Review ProductId: 22187
Which Patagonia fleece jacket is the best fleece jacket for you?
"This fall, I’ve already had three friends send me an email or text with the same question: “Which is the best fleece jacket?” It can be a difficult question to answer, because there are so many fleece jackets available, and because the best fleece jacket for you will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it..." Click here to read the rest of this article on Rock/Creek's blog!