R2 Jacket (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 22167
Days lengthen, snow melts, rock warms – the taste of winter yielding to spring just means a shift in activities. And since our R2 Jacket traps heat and breathes freely, it keeps you warm but not swampy on pre-dawn approaches, chilly rock climbs and alpine ice. Our most popular Regulator fleece jacket primarily uses refined high-loft Polartec Thermal Pro recycled polyester fabric, which is superlight, wicking, compressible, stretchy and soft. An R1 Polartec Power Dry high/low grid panel runs along the underside of the arms, down the sides and across the lower-front torso, hybridizing the jacket to improve fit and mobility and extend your comfort range. The cuffs have discreet, on-seam thumb loops; the softly lined inner collar and kissing-welt zipper garage are soft on the neck and chin; Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center- front zipper; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps; zippers close the external pockets (one chest and two handwarmers, above harness-line), while the handwarmers’ mesh pocket bags double as internal drop-in pockets.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Directionally knit Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly; with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- R1 Polartec Power Dry high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- Refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-toskin comfort
- Discreet on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
- One left chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
Weight: 391 g (13.8 oz)
Material: Polartec Thermal Pro, Polartec Power Dry
Fit: Slim fit
Season: F14 S15
Vendor ProductId: 25137
Review ProductId: 13737
Which Patagonia fleece jacket is the best fleece jacket for you?
"This fall, I’ve already had three friends send me an email or text with the same question: “Which is the best fleece jacket?” It can be a difficult question to answer, because there are so many fleece jackets available, and because the best fleece jacket for you will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it..." Click here to read the rest of this article on Rock/Creek's blog!
It's tough being perfect
all the time but we can
always be fabulous.
Sorry for the delay and we'll be up and running ASAP!