R1 Vest (Men's)
Product Number: 24236
The Men's R1 Vest by Patagonia is made of Regulator grid fleece, lightweight, warm, compressible, highly breathable and moisture-wicking - the perfect core warmer for high-output activities in cold mountain environments.
Along alpine ridges, through aspen-grove trails and up overhung rock faces, the R1 Vest provides mobility with warmth. The polyester/spandex full-stretch R1 fabric has a high/low grid interior that traps air, enhances compressibility, and increases moisture-movement, all where it matters most: your core. Additional features include off-the-shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and two zippered handwarmer pockets.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow, and dry time
- Microfiber fleece face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Made in Colombia.
Weight: 260 g (9.2 oz)
Material: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 40140
Review ProductId: 24236
Which Patagonia fleece jacket is the best fleece jacket for you?
"This fall, I’ve already had three friends send me an email or text with the same question: “Which is the best fleece jacket?” It can be a difficult question to answer, because there are so many fleece jackets available, and because the best fleece jacket for you will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it..." Click here to read the rest of this article on Rock/Creek's blog!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Casual Wear
- Daily Use
Comments about Patagonia R1 Vest (Men's):
I use this as a stand alone piece that keeps me warm on cool days. I also layer with it on really cold days underneath a jacket which doesn't add bulk. This was my first vest I ever owned and I loved it!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: