R1 Spring Jane (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37429
In the lightest class of our wetsuit line, the R1 Reversible Spring Jane is a high-performance surf suit for water temperatures from 65-75° F / 18-23° C. Made with high-quality, fully reversible 2.5mm neoprene, the Spring Jane can be worn with light side out on days when the water feels like a swimming pool, or dark side out to soak up some extra warmth when there’s a touch of chill in the air. With an elegant, formfitting cut and reinforced seams designed for flex and durability, it’s a super-comfortable piece that will have you gliding down the line from the lefts of Bali to the beaches of Biarritz.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at neck and armholes with a clean finish for a secure fit
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather, dark side for cool weather
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams sewn with flatlock seam construction for durability and flexibility
- Articulated seam lines maximize fit and performance
Material: 2.5mm neoprene,recycled polyester
Vendor ProductId: 88285
Review ProductId: 37429