R1 Reversible Vest (Men's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37280
Whether it’s beefy reefbreak, sand-bottomed points or peaky bodysurf barrels, the R1 Reversible Vest is a versatile, high-performance wetsuit top for warm water destinations. Designed for water temperatures from 65-75° F / 18-23° C, the formfitting, fully reversible 2.5mm neoprene holds warmth close to the core, keeping both comfort level and wave count high. Features include spandex binding along the arm and collar openings, a front webbing loop for board short tie-in compatibility and reinforced seams designed for flex, comfort and durability. Articulated patterning allows full freedom of movement.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- Front webbing loop for board short tie-in compatibility
- Spandex binding at armhole and collar openings for a clean finish and secure fit
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams are sewn with a flatlock seam construction for durability and flexibility
- 2.5mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey interior and exterior
Material: Neoprene w/ recycled polyester jersey
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 88250
Review ProductId: 37281
"Which Patagonia fleece jacket is the best fleece jacket for you?
""This fall, I’ve already had three friends send me an email or text with the same question: “Which is the best fleece jacket?” It can be a difficult question to answer, because there are so many fleece jackets available, and because the best fleece jacket for you will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it..."" Click here to read the rest of this article on Rock/Creek's blog!"