R1 Pullover (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 30287
A beautiful line, your climbing partner, rope and a rack: The greatest days merge elegance and efficiency. Patagonia's R1 Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a durable, finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Grid) that warms, stretches, moves moisture and insulates—now redesigned exclusively for Patagonia to be even lighter and more breathable. Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. With redesigned simple cuffs, a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, a zippered chest pocket and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec Power Grid fabric (with Polygiene permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep-center front zipper with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch
Material: 6.7-oz Polartec Power Grid 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
Vendor ProductId: 40118
Review ProductId: 30287
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- All Weather Wear
- Great for layering
Comments about Patagonia R1 Pullover (Women's):
This half zip is best used as a layer. It is breathable and light, but still feels cuddly. Would recommend to anyone!
- Was this a gift?: