R1 Pullover (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 30287
Sunrise to sundown, from epic approaches to alpine traverses, the versatile women's R1 Pullover stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. Made of Polartec Power Dry polyester (41% recycled)/spandex fabric with a high/low grid interior, it provides enhanced breathability, superb compressibility and stretch, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Sized to accommodate light underlayers, it works as a stand-alone top or as a light midlayer. This season we gave its curves a serious makeover, re-sculpting the pullover with a more feminine-specific technical fit. The smooth, microfiber face layers with ease, offset shoulder seams provide pack-wearing comfort and a zippered chest pocket holds essentials.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a backpack
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
Weight: (33.2 oz) 941 g
Material: eFibers, Versatile R1 fleece
Fit: Updated w/ a more feminine fit, Slim fit
Technologies: [Polartec, Regulator, bluesign approved]
Vendor ProductId: 40117
Review ProductId: 30287
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- All Weather Wear
- Great for layering
Comments about Patagonia R1 Pullover (Women's):
This half zip is best used as a layer. It is breathable and light, but still feels cuddly. Would recommend to anyone!
- Was this a gift?: