R1 Hoody (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 37153
Streamlined, light and versatile, the R1 Hoody embodies our primary design principle: Perfection is achieved when there’s nothing left to take away. Alpinists and backcountry skiers live in this finely tuned, versatile favorite that’s made of Polartec Power Dry polyester with a high/low grid interior. The fabric breathes, stretches and compresses to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Its highly refined design features the pared-down detailing that avid climbers and backcountry skiers need, like a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood, a minimalist deep-venting front zipper that’s offset at the chin (with a soft zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort) and a Variable Conditions Cuff with discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral- stitch construction that lets you push up the sleeves without constricting your forearms. With off-shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, a long torso for layering under a harness, an exterior chest pocket and lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs, hem and armpits for minimal bulk and increased breathability and dry times.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on Variable Conditions Cuff, underarm gusset and lower torso improves breathability and dry time
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim Zip with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage; a spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean-finished zipper garage
- Longer torso for comfort under a harness or a pack waistbelt
Weight: 357 g (12.6 oz)
Material: Polartec Power Dry, polyester, spandex
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 40073
Review ProductId: 13901
"Which Patagonia fleece jacket is the best fleece jacket for you?
""This fall, I’ve already had three friends send me an email or text with the same question: “Which is the best fleece jacket?” It can be a difficult question to answer, because there are so many fleece jackets available, and because the best fleece jacket for you will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it..."" Click here to read the rest of this article on Rock/Creek's blog!"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries Quickly
- Casual Wear
- Cold Weather
- Hiking and Camping
- Wet Weather
Comments about Patagonia R1 Hoody (Men's) New:
I absolutely Love R1's!!! This is now my 3rd, 2nd hooded one and I use them all the time once the weather turns cool. Amazing product. You won't regret if, especially @ 50% off!!! Get outside and Enjoy!
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: