R1 Hoody (Men's) New
In Stock Product Number: 37153
Streamlined, light and versatile, the R1 Hoody embodies our primary design principle: Perfection is achieved when there’s nothing left to take away. Alpinists and backcountry skiers live in this finely tuned, versatile favorite that’s made of Polartec Power Dry polyester with a high/low grid interior. The fabric breathes, stretches and compresses to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Its design – even more refined this season – features the pared-down detailing that avid climbers and backcountry skiers need, like a a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood (now more sculpted at the neck for better fit under a helmet-strap), deep-venting front zipper that’s offset at the chin (now with a softer zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort), and a new Variable Conditions Cuff design with discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral stitch construction that lets you push up the sleeves without constricting your forearms. We also refined the fit, lengthened the torso for layering under a harness, and installed slim, minimalist zippers. With off-shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, an exterior chest pocket and lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs, hem and now the armpits for minimal bulk and increased breathability and dry times.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on Variable Conditions Cuff, underarm gusset and lower torso improves breathability and dry time
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean-finished zipper garage
- Longer torso for comfort under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Cuffs, underarms and hem: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
Material: Polartec Power Dry, polyester, spandex
Vendor ProductId: 40073
Review ProductId: 13901
"Which Patagonia fleece jacket is the best fleece jacket for you?
""This fall, I’ve already had three friends send me an email or text with the same question: “Which is the best fleece jacket?” It can be a difficult question to answer, because there are so many fleece jackets available, and because the best fleece jacket for you will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it..."" Click here to read the rest of this article on Rock/Creek's blog!"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries Quickly
- Casual Wear
- Cold Weather
- Hiking and Camping
- Wet Weather
Comments about Patagonia R1 Hoody (Men's) New:
I absolutely Love R1's!!! This is now my 3rd, 2nd hooded one and I use them all the time once the weather turns cool. Amazing product. You won't regret if, especially @ 50% off!!! Get outside and Enjoy!
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: