R1 Hoody (Men's)
Product Number: 22325
Spotted round the globe from high alpine ridges to backcountry bowls, the Men's R1 Hoody by Patagonia earns raves from Patagonia's most active customers and ambassadors alike. Patagonia kept everything good and, with Polartec, fine-tuned R1's timeless high/low interior grid polyester construction (Polartec Power Dry) into an updated exclusive that's more breathable and compressible and has an improved feel and durability while still maintaining its warmth.
The hoody has the minimalist detailing that avid climbers and backcountry skiers need - from the stretchy fabric, to the deep-venting front zipper that's offset at the face, to the snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. With raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, an exterior chest pocket and low-grid stretch polyester at the thumb-looped wrist cuffs and bottom hem for minimal bulk under a harness.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Micro-grid stretch panels under the arms, at cuffs and hem reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood; deep front zipper is offset for next-to-chin comfort
- Zippered polyester-mesh chest pocket
- Off-shoulder seams for comfort under pack straps; Micro-grid cuffs stretch and have thumb loops to hold sleeves in place
Weight: (12.8 oz) 363 g
Material: eFibers, R1 fleece
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [Polartec�Regulator�, bluesign� approved]
Vendor ProductId: 40072
Review ProductId: 13901
Which Patagonia fleece jacket is the best fleece jacket for you?
"This fall, I’ve already had three friends send me an email or text with the same question: “Which is the best fleece jacket?” It can be a difficult question to answer, because there are so many fleece jackets available, and because the best fleece jacket for you will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it..." Click here to read the rest of this article on Rock/Creek's blog!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries Quickly
- Casual Wear
- Cold Weather
- Hiking and Camping
- Wet Weather
Comments about Patagonia R1 Hoody (Men's):
I absolutely Love R1's!!! This is now my 3rd, 2nd hooded one and I use them all the time once the weather turns cool. Amazing product. You won't regret if, especially @ 50% off!!! Get outside and Enjoy!
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: