In Stock Product Number: 24316
The R1 Gloves by Patagonia are cold-weather, formfitting fishing gloves made of smooth-skin neoprene laminated with a plush nylon/polypropylene/spandex lining.
Rolling the dice on late or early season expeditions (or fishing right through winter) frequently means fewer people and more fish. It can also mean frozen fingers. With Patagonia's toasty R1 Gloves, your hands stay warm and nimble even in freezing rain, icy wind and cold water. The thin, flexible 1.5mm smooth-skin neoprene outer stops wind and shrugs off moisture, while the combination nylon/polypropylene/spandex insulation locks in warmth. A 3-panel, stitched and glued construction with anatomically placed seams provides remarkable formfitting comfort, water-resistance and dexterity.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Smooth-skin neoprene laminated to a plush polypropylene lining
- 3-panel construction and anatomically placed seams for better fit and durability
- Bartacks reinforce critical seams
- Glove exterior: 1.5mm smooth-skin neoprene. Lining: 48% nylon/46% polypropylene/6% spandex
Weight: (5.7 oz) 162 g
Technologies: [Polartec, R1 fabric]
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 81720
Review ProductId: 24316