R1 Full-Zip Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 30281
The women's Patagonia R1? Full Ziip Jacket's popularity among backcountry athletes was inevitable: it stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. And this season we seriously shape-shifted its form (and thus, of course, its function), re-sculpting the pullover into a more feminine-specific technical fit. The full-zip front makes it even more versatile, from a midlayer in winter to a lightweight jacket on early fall mornings and alpine summer evenings. Made of Polartec Power Dry polyester (41% recycled)/spandex fabric with a high/low grid interior, it provides enhanced breathability, superb compressibility and stretch, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a pack
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
Weight: (9.7 oz) 275 g
Material: eFibers, Versatile R1� fleece
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [Polartec, Regulator, bluesign� approved]
Vendor ProductId: 40137
Review ProductId: 30281