R1 Full-Zip Jacket (Women's) New
In Stock Product Number: 30281
More than a decade after Patagonia introduced their R1 fabric, it remains a favorite the world over for good reason: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. The full-zip iteration only enhances its range, whether worn as a midlayer or a lightweight jacket. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Grid—an exclusive to Patagonia) is now even lighter and more breathable. With its technical fit and durable fabric, it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. A soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin gives next-to-skin comfort, the redesigned simple cuffs keep a low profile, two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps. Polygiene permanent odor control enhances partner relations. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec Power Grid fabric (with Polygiene permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Center-front zipper with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zip handwarmer pockets with mesh pocket bags stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch
Material: 6.7-oz Polartec Power Grid 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
Vendor ProductId: 40138
Review ProductId: 30281
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Blocks Some Wind Alone
- Great fit for layering
- True to size
- Layering For Hiking
- Under a shell
Comments about Patagonia R1 Full-Zip Jacket (Women's):
I use this jacket for many activities. I just used it as a layering piece as well as a stand alone jacket when hiking to base camp on Mt. Rainier. It was absolutely perfect. Packs great! For extra warmth, I wore a Capilene 2 underneath it with a Patagonia Down Sweater over it and then a shell for 55 mph winds when crossing the Muir Snowfield. I was warm and comfortable the entire time.
- Was this a gift?: