R1 Full-Zip Jacket (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 30281
The R1 Jacket’s popularity among backcountry athletes was inevitable: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. And the full-zip front makes it super versatile, as a midlayer in winter or a lightweight jacket on early spring mornings and alpine summer evenings. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Dry) also squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch,warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with brushed polyester mesh
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a pack
Weight: 335 g (11.8 oz)
Material: Polartec Power Dry
Fit: Slim fit
Technologies: [Polartec, Regulator, bluesign approved]
Vendor ProductId: 40137
Review ProductId: 30281
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Blocks Some Wind Alone
- Great fit for layering
- True to size
- Layering For Hiking
- Under a shell
Comments about Patagonia R1 Full-Zip Jacket (Women's):
I use this jacket for many activities. I just used it as a layering piece as well as a stand alone jacket when hiking to base camp on Mt. Rainier. It was absolutely perfect. Packs great! For extra warmth, I wore a Capilene 2 underneath it with a Patagonia Down Sweater over it and then a shell for 55 mph winds when crossing the Muir Snowfield. I was warm and comfortable the entire time.
- Was this a gift?: