Quandary Pants (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 41635
Be prepared, because you're on your own once you drop below the rim. Trekking down to the canyon bottoms, the new, movement-oriented Quandary Pants offer comfort and performance for exploring the wildest places in the Lower 48. Made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, they give you plenty of flex for the trail and have a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Curved waistband contours to the hip; gusseted crotch and knee articulation allow full range of motion. With two front handwarmer pockets (right has coin pocket), two rear pockets and side leg pocket with security zipper. Wide belt loops are reinforced for strength; zip fly with metal web-button closure. Inseam is 32".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight stretchwoven nylon/spandex blend, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket, two rear pockets; one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: short, 30"; regular, 32"; long, 34"
Material: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign approved
Fit: Slim-Straight Fit
Season: F14 S15 F15
Vendor ProductId: 55180
Review ProductId: 41635