Primo Pants (Men's) Closeout (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37160
The Men's Primo Pants are Patagonia's most durable and lightweight hard shell pants, the 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell nylon Primos have the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance possible.
When your season starts with an early October storm cycle and doesn't let up until June corn, you need gear that will go the distance. The Primo is the most durable, lightweight shell pant we make for daily riding all season long. A tough 3-layer recycled nylon shell is bonded with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Performance Shell on the outside for protection and durability. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation and repels even the wettest snow conditions. Other features include a gusseted crotch for mobility, coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk, articulated knees, external thigh vents, tough scuff guards and internal gaiters.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon shell with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX¿ Performance Shell and a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects against cold, wet snow
- Waist details: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia¿ Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep out snow
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, one right thigh - all with secure zip closures
Weight: (21.4 oz) 607 g
Material: 3L GORE-TEX
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Gore-Tex]
Vendor ProductId: 31615
Review ProductId: 18079