Primo Pants (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 26717
A testament to fortitude, Primos provide exceptional durability for seasons that start with an early October storm cycle and don’t let up until the last June corn. Our most wear-resistant shell pant, the burly Primos have a 3-layer, recycled nylon GORE-TEX fabric for exceptionally durable waterproof/breathable and windproof performance. A Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation and remains unfazed when faced with the dank moisture of coastal storms. The waist has a slick taffeta and self-fabric lining, adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit, and a gusseted crotch for mobility. Coated, watertight Slim Zips are burly without the bulk. Leg features include a highly articulated shape, external Vislon zipper thigh vents, tough scuff guards and internal gaiters to seal out snow when you’re wallowing. Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one right thigh and one back. Includes an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection against wet snow
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one right thigh and one back seat
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside leg and bottom hem
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
Material: 3L GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR finish
Season: F13 F14
Vendor ProductId: 31616
Review ProductId: 18079