Primo Jacket (Women's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26716
The Women's Primo Jacket by Patagonia is refined, waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell nylon jacket is Patagonia's most durable and lightweight hard shell for diehard riding.
The Primo delivers everything on Patagonia's ambassadors' wish lists - as clean in line and form as Telluride's San Joaquin Couloir, as tough as the runs off North Palisade Peak. It's the most durable, lightweight hard shell we've made for charging hard diehard riding. The 3-layer GORE-TEX membrane is bonded with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Performance Shell on the outside and a robust lining on the inside for protection and durability. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish fends off slush and sleet. The Optimal Visibility Hood is helmet-compatible and 2-way-adjustable, with a laminated visor. The patented Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for on-the-fly adjustments. Other details include coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk, an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt and low-profile pleated cuff gussets.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon shell with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX¿ Performance shell and a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from cold and wet snow
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. Tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (patented)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
Weight: (19.9 oz) 564 g
Material: 3L GORE-TEX
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Gore-Tex]
Vendor ProductId: 31605
Review ProductId: 26716