Primo Jacket (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26715
The new styling and fit of the Primo make it the go-to jacket for ambassadors Pep Fujas and Josh Dirksen. A perfect complement to their legendary shred anything style, the Primo is our most durable hard shell for charging in all types of weather from bell to bell. Built with bomber, 3-layer, recycled nylon GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions, while a DWR (durable water repellent) finish fends off slush and sleet. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions, and the patented Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for on-the-fly adjustments. Other details include coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk; burly Vislon center-front zip that’s easy to use; a sleek, low-profile powder skirt that stays in place whether secured or not (with a webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia snow pants); pit zips for ventilation; a highly articulated fit for ease of movement and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets include two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, one forearm, and two interior pockets (one drop in and one zippered stash).
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tough 3-layer 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection against wet snow
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202)
- Watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight. Vislon center-front zip is burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one forearm; one interior drop-in; one interior stash
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
Material: 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR
Vendor ProductId: 31601
Review ProductId: 18074