Primo Down Jacket (Women's) Closeout (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37327
The Women's Primo Down Jacket is Patagonia's warmest, most protective freeriding jacket features 700-fill-power European goose down with a durable, waterproof/breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell - a combination that keeps you comfortable in the coldest, wettest conditions.
Riding Jackson Hole in cold, turbulent weather can feel like an opportunity to revel, or a one-way ticket to misery. The difference depends on if you're warm, dry and stoked. The Primo Down is our warmest, most durable insulated hard-shell jacket for riding in the roughest, coldest conditions. It combines the most durable, waterproof/breathable face fabric available - 2-layer 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX Performance Shell - with an insulating layer of warm, compressible 700-fill-power premium European goose down. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels saturated snow and a 100% polyester lining manages moisture inside and improves comfort and durability. The Optimal Visibility Hood is helmet-compatible and 2-way adjustable with a laminated visor. Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem offer easy adjustability. Other features include ventilating pit zips and a fully featured, removable powder skirt with webbing loops that attach to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard pants. Pockets: two handwarmers, two chest, one bicep and one interior; Slim Zips throughout (pockets, pit zips and center-front) are watertight and laminated in place to reduce bulk.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer, recycled nylon shell with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX¿ Performance shell, and a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 700-fill-power goose down insulation is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; drop collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (patented)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, two chest, one forearm, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
Weight: (24.5 oz) 695 g
Material: 2L GORE-TEX, 700-fill-power goose down
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign approved]
Vendor ProductId: 30475
Review ProductId: 18096