Primo Down Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 26704
When an arctic front hits the night before the bird spins or a chilly dawn patrol up Jackson’s Glory Bowl, the Primo Down keeps you stoked with all-day warmth and unbeatable weather protection. Our warmest and most protective insulated hard-shell jacket, the Primo Down combines durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 2-layer 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric with an insulating layer of 800-fill premium European goose down. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels wet snow, and an internal nylon lining manages moisture. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor; our Touch Point System™ allows for easy adjustability. Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce weight and bulk; Vislon zipper on the center-front is burly and easy to use. Other features include a removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt with loop that attaches to any Patagonia snow pants, and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector. Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one forearm pass pocket; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal stash.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable and lightweight 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; warm and highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202); goose down filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon zipper on the center-front is burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one forearm pass pocket; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
Material: GORE-TEX, DWR , 800-fill goose down
Vendor ProductId: 30476
Review ProductId: 18096