PowSlayer Jacket (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37210
The lift is just a launch pad: Through the gate and beyond the crowds—that’s where the uncompromised PowSlayer comes into its own. This fully dialed jacket gives you the highest level of stormproof performance available, so you can ride in every condition. Made with zero limitations, the PowSlayer is built from extremely light, yet highly durable 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric for the pinnacle of waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases durability and prevents wet-out in soggy, spitting conditions. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility and a Cohaesive cord-lock system, which embeds cord locks into the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends. Watertight, coated Slim Zips reduce weight and bulk; pit zips quickly release your heat. The low-profile powder skirt has a webbing loop to connect to any Patagonia Snow pants and holds tight for snorkel-deep sessions. Pockets include two chest (one with a secure media pocket and cable routing); two handwarmers; one arm pocket for your pass; two internal drop-ins; and one internal stash pocket. Includes an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight and highly durable 3-layer nylon ripstop GORE-TEX Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt (with snap at the center front) stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; two internal drop-in and one internal stash
- Concealed RECCO reflector
Material: Shell: 3-layer, 3.72-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 30303
Review ProductId: 37210