Powder Bowl Pants (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 26709
Some runs are all-time, some are purely survival; the Powder Bowl Pants are built for the full range. They’re made of a rugged, 2-layer 100 polyester GORE-TEX fabric for the highest level of waterproof/breathable and windproof performance available. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation. Inside, a brushed-tricot lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over layers. External mesh-lined thigh vents let you regulate your climate, and articulated knees provide free mobility for big air shows. Other features include coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk; gaiters with gripper elastic; and burly scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and hem from ski edges and postholing abuse. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back; one right thigh. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and a self-fabric lining repels and wicks away moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back; one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep out snow
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
Material: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 100% brushed polyester mesh: (legs) 100% polyester mesh. Fabric is bluesign approved
Season: F14 F15
Vendor ProductId: 31431
Review ProductId: 18091