Powder Bowl Jacket (Women's) Closeout (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37319
The Women's Powder Bowl Jacket is Patagonia's most versatile hard shell, this 2-layer jacket is built with GORE-TEX Performance Shell and tough polyester fabric for the best in waterproof/breathable protection in all conditions.
Like a winter storm warning, Patagonia's Powder Bowl abounds with promise. It's Patagonia's most versatile hard shell for riding anywhere in any condition. Made with GORE-TEX Performance Shell technology, the 2-layer shell includes a GORE-TEX membrane bonded to a durable polyester fabric for absolute waterproof/breathable protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather performance and keeps the shell from saturating. The brushed, polyester mesh lining wicks moisture and pit zips quickly release heat. The Optimal Visibility Hood is helmet-compatible with a laminated visor. Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments and a clean, dangle-free design. Other details include coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk, a fully featured powder skirt and a pleated cuff gusset.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer polyester shell with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX¿ Performance Shell and a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (patented)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia¿ Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
Weight: (24.5 oz) 695 g
Material: 2L GORE-TEX fabric
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 31405
Review ProductId: 13824
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cold Weather
Comments about Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket (Women's):
I bought this jacket to wear under my patrol vest, and I love it! It met my expectations completely, and I like that it's more of a shell as opposed to an insulated jacket, making it more versatile. It is a little too thin for me for the sub-zero wind chill days, but that's what down jackets are for! I do wish that there was mesh in the pit zips and that the sleeves were a little shorter, but already having another Patagonia ski jacket, I already expected these minor imperfections. Overall, I would highly recommend this jacket for skiing/boarding!
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: