Powder Bowl Jacket (Men's) Closeout (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37150
The Men's Powder Bowl Jacket is Patagonia's most versatile hard shell, this 2-layer jacket is built with GORE-TEX Performance Shell and tough polyester fabric for the best in waterproof/breathable protection in all conditions.
Like a winter storm warning, Patagonia's Powder Bowl abounds with promise. It's Patagonia's most versatile hard shell for riding anywhere in any condition. Made with GORE-TEX Performance Shell technology, the 2-layer shell includes a GORE-TEX membrane bonded to a durable polyester fabric for absolute waterproof/breathable protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather performance and keeps the shell from saturating. The brushed polyester mesh lining wicks moisture and pit zips quickly release heat. The Optimal Visibility Hood is helmet-compatible and has a laminated visor. Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments and a clean, dangle-free design. Other details include coated, watertight Slim Zip zippers, a fully featured powder skirt and a pleated cuff gusset.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer polyester shell with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (patented)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one bicep, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
Weight: (36 oz) 1021 g
Material: 2L GORE-TEX fabric
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 31400
Review ProductId: 13823
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Lots of Pockets
- Wind Resistant
Comments about Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket (Men's):
This is a great, durable, solid hard shell. It is probably not ideal if you earn most of your turns, as it's a little heavy (though it does have pit zips.) Perfect for inbounds riding and some light hiking. The jacket runs big, i had to order a full size down to get the right fit. I am 6'2" 180 and the medium fits me perfectly, allowing some space to layer.
- Chest Size:
- Feels too big
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Gear Usage:
- Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports