Poco Pack 12L
Product Number: 30204
Sized to hold a kid’s collection of papers, crayons, leaves, rocks and important sticks, Patagonia's diminutive Poco 12L pack lets kids carry their own gear, whether they’re on the way to school or cruising down the trail. It has a main compartment with plenty of room for lunch and a jacket, a zip-closing front pocket with an organizer for pencils and a key clip, and a mesh side pocket for a water bottle or other found treasures. Padded, mesh-lined shoulder straps incorporate reflective webbing to increase visibility; reflective trim and an LED attachment loop grace the front pocket. An internal, hand-me-down ID label lets parents keep track of the pack’s owners. Made from a tough yet supple 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave with 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon reinforcements. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Main compartment with ID label inside; front pocket with organizer and key clip; mesh water bottle side pocket
- Padded, mesh-lined shoulder straps for comfortable carry; reflective webbing zipper pulls
- Bike light attachment loop and reflective trim
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: (11.8 oz) 334 g
Volume: 12 L / 732 cu in
Vendor ProductId: 48555
Review ProductId: 30204