Plumb Line Pants (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 28546
You'll find everything from jug hauls to technical two-finger pocketed slabs when you visit Horai. Be ready for whatever comes your way with Patagonia's Plumb Line Pants. They're built for the full spectrum of climbing moves, from finesse to full-on power. Made from a open weave blend of durable hemp and cool organic cotton, they feel light on the skin and breathe in hot and humid conditions to keep you feeling cool. With a drawstring closure and causal pocketing, you can wear them all day, whether you're bouldering Initiation or catching dinner in Toyokawa. Inseam is 32".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a cool-wearing hemp and organic cotton blend in an airy weave
- Zip fly with coconut button closure and a drawstring tie; belt loops
- Pockets: two front slash; two rear welted drop-ins secure with coconut buttons
- 32˝ inseam (size 32)
- 4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton
Weight: 260 g (9.2 oz)
Material: 4.4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton
Vendor ProductId: 58240
Review ProductId: 28546