Piton Bottoms (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30146
As a minimalist thermal baselayer, the men's Patagonia Piton Bottoms give stretchy stand-alone warmth on moderate days; layered beneath a shell, they give toasty insulation in full-on winter conditions. Either way, the Polartec Power Dry polyester (54% recycled)/spandex blend is highly breathable, wicks moisture and feels soft next to the skin, while the smooth jersey face complements the tights-style fit by sliding easily under layers. The elasticized front waistband has a hidden internal key pocket with fabric keeper loop.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management; the durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Pull-on, elasticized nylon waist and self fabric cuffs seal in warmth
- Envelope pocket with elastic key cord sewn into inner front waistband
- Body: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex. Inside hanging pocket: 3.6-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
Weight: (6.2 oz) 176 g
Material: Polartec Power Dry
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Polartec, bluesign approved]
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 47730
Review ProductId: 30146