Piolet Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 26894
The men's Piolet Jacket by Patagonia is a 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX Performance Shell for year-round waterproof/breathable protection and total versatility in the mountains.
A day in the natural playground of Colorado's San Juan Mountains: snowshoe up, snowboard down, hit the ice park and then the hot springs. For all but the day-end soak, Patagonia's Piolet Jacket protects, moves and breathes with a classic 2-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell waterproof/breathable fabric that uses a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the most durable nylon face fabric available. The hanging lining gives terrific comfort, the helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility, and the Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Finer details include super low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and three external pockets (the jacket also has an internal zippered security pocket), low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 2-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Low-profile gusset cuffs provide a tight wrist seal
Weight: (22.7 oz) 644 g
Material: 2L GORE-TEX
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 83380
Review ProductId: 26894