Northwest Parka (Women's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26676
The Women's Northwest Parka by Patagonia is an elegant, waterproof, down-insulated parka (with a removable hood) for warmth and protection from the elements; made of recycled polyester and insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
Nothing warms the body like whiskey, but alas, it can't be worn in pouring rain. Stow your flask in the Northwest Parka - it's an elegant, waterproof, breathable parka, insulated with 600-fill-power premium goose down. Front and rear feminine style lines contain the down and control the puffiness factor. The Parka also features an insulated, adjustable snap-on hood, 2-way full zip with storm flap and two handwarmer pockets with multiple pleats and hidden zips.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable woven recycled polyester; engineered, quilted liner with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Insulated, adjustable snap-on hood
- 2-way full-length zip with storm flap secures with snaps; classic style collar
- Front princess seams and back darts for shape and contouring
- Two pleated, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
Weight: (41.7 oz) 1182 g
Material: 600-fill premium European goose down
Fit: Above-the-knee length, Slim fit
Technologies: [eFibers., 2.5L H2No]
Vendor ProductId: 27400
Review ProductId: 26676