Northwall Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 26889
The Women's Northwall Jacket is Patagonia's premier soft shell for cold conditions; made of Polartec Power Shield Pro with a Regulator high-loft grid interior for maximum protection and optimal breathability on long routes in big mountains.
Eiger Nordwand in winter? The Rockies in January? Antarctic fantasies? The Northwall Jacket combines toasty warmth and full-on alpine protection with lowland breathability. Its exclusive package features Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric bonded to Patagonia's Regulator R2 grid interior - the result is an extremely breathable soft shell that's functionally waterproof in all but a deluge. The insulation-shell combo is minimalist and elegant, with two water-resistant, zippered torso pockets above harness-line, low-profile cuff closures and Patagonia's new Touch Point System - embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Sonic-welded seams reinforced with micro-stitching (patent pending) reduce seam bulk and weight while optimizing strength, and the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor affords visibility in bad conditions. Full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow overhead mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro with a Regulator® high-loft grid interior is engineered for optimal soft-shell performance in harsh conditions
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces seam bulk and weight
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction for mobility
- Pockets: harness- and pack-compatible torso pocket configuration with moisture-shedding DWR- (durable water repellent) treated reverse-coil zippers
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
Weight: (15.7 oz) 445 g
Material: Power Shield Pro, high-loft grid fleece
Fit: Easy-to-adjust fit, Regular fit
Technologies: [Polartec Power Shield]
Polartec Power Shield
Vendor ProductId: 83265
Review ProductId: 26889