Nomader Zip-Off Pants (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 24222
A trek through Paria Canyon will have you shivering, sweating, and wading in gritty water. For this journey of extremes; Patagonia's Men's Nomader Zip-Off Pants. Their lightweight, technical fabric and zip-off legs will keep you comfortable in all the changing conditions. They have a gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility and a durable, lightweight fabric that combines 95% nylon (60% recycled) with 5% spandex to stretch naturally, dry quickly and provide 40-UPF sun protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps you dry; five pockets,three with security zippers, keep you organized. Waist features include a zip fly with snap closure, offset belt loops and stretch elastic panels for adhesion under a hipbelt. Inseam (size 32) is 32"; shorts 11"". Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a textured and durable nylon/spandex blend that's water-repellent and provides 40-UPF sun protection
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off
- Belt loops; zip fly with snap closure; stretch panels at hips provide comfort
- Three zippered pockets: two large on legs, one on back; two front-contoured slash pockets; two back drop-in pockets; all with ventilating mesh pocketbags
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees increase mobility
- Pants inseam (size 32) is 32"; shorts, 11"
- 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Weight: 371 g (13.1 oz)
Material: 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 55070
Review ProductId: 24222