Nomader Zip-Off Pants - Long (Men's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 28541
You'll go from shivering to sweating when your cool, early morning start gives way to full afternoon sun. For this journey of extremes the men's Patagonia Nomader Zip-Off Pants fit the bill. Their lightweight, technical fabric and zip-off legs will keep you comfortable in all the changing conditions. They have a gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility and a durable, lightweight fabric that combines 95% nylon (60% recycled) with 5% spandex to stretch naturally, dry quickly and provide 40-UPF sun protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps you dry; five pockets, three with security zippers, keep you organized. Waist features include a zip fly with snap closure, offset belt loops and stretch elastic panels for adhesion under a hip belt. Inseam is 32".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a versatile and durable nylon/spandex fabric with a grid-like texture that's water-repellent; with 40-UPF sun protection
- Zip-off pants with zip fly and snap closure; waistband with belt loops; stretch elastic panels on hips for comfort
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off
- Zippered pockets: Two large on legs; one back; front contoured slash pockets and two rear drop-in; all with mesh pocketbags for airflow
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- Pants: 34" inseam; Shorts: 11" inseam
Weight: 372 g (13.14 oz)
Material: 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) and 40-UPF sun protection
Season: S12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 58155
Review ProductId: 28541