Nomader Pants (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 28544
Even the steep switchbacks of Choquequirao won't ruin the women's Patagonia Nomader Pant. Made from lightweight technical nylon with a bit of stretch, they can be washed in a sink or soup pot and dry before you rinse out your socks. These are the ultimate play clothes for adults and featuring DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 40-UPF sun protection, articulated knees and plentiful pockets. Regular rise.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Recycled nylon fabric stretches and wicks moisture
- Zip fly with double-snap closure; partially elasticized waistband for comfort and mobility
- Pockets: two front patch, two welted back (one zippered), zippered security on right leg, snapped left leg
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Inseam (size 8) is 32"
Weight: 306 g (10.8 oz)
Material: 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 58205
Review ProductId: 28544